Saab Bofors Dynamics
Its corporate heritage goes back to Bofors, which was founded in 1873. In 1999 Saab purchased the Celsius Group, the parent group of Bofors. In September 2000 United Defense Industries (UDI) purchased Bofors Weapon Systems from Saab (the tube artillery interests), while Saab retained the missile interests.
Several public campaigns, including civil disobedience actions, have targeted production sites as a protest against Swedish arms export.
Modern weapons systems
- RBS 70 SAM system
- RBS15 AShM/LAM system
- Taurus missile Taurus KEPD 350
- RBS 23 BAMSE SAM system
- AT4/AT4 CS anti-tank weapon
- Carl-Gustaf M3 (M3 MAAWS) 84 mm anti-tank weapon system
- NLAW light anti-armor weapon
- STRIX 120 mm guided mortar round
- Saab Bofors Dynamics CBJ-MS 9 mm PDW
- Ak 5C 5.56mm carbine rifle, standard issue in the Swedish Armed Forces
|This Swedish corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|