Saad Abdel-Salam al-Nayef
Saad Abdel-Salam al-Nayef is the Minister of Health of Syria since August 25, 2012 when he was sworn in by Syrian President Bashar al-Assad. He was appointed to the position after his predecessor, Wael Nader Al-Halqi, was appointed Prime Minister on 9 August 2012.
On May 16, 2013, the United States Treasury Department designated four senior Syrian officials, including al-Nayef, for "backing the government of Bashar Al-Assad in suppressing people or involvement in terrorism".
- "Syria's new government line-up". The Daily Star Newspaper - Lebanon. Retrieved 4 February 2015.
- Ministers of Industry, Justice and Health Sworn in before President al-Assad
- "Assad appoints health minister Wael al-Halki as new PM - World News". Retrieved 4 February 2015.
- "KUNA : US sanctions Syrian officials, blacklists chief of extremist group - Politics - 17/05/2013". Retrieved 4 February 2015.
- "US blacklists four Syrian ministers, Nusra leader". Retrieved 4 February 2015.