Saadia Zahidi in 2009
|Institutions||World Economic Forum|
Saadia Zahidi is the Head of Education, Gender and Work and a Member of the Executive Committee at the World Economic Forum. She co-authors the Forum's Future of Jobs, Global Gender Gap, and Global Human Capital Reports.
She won the Financial Times and McKinsey Bracken Bower Prize for young business authors for her business book proposal, Womenomics in the Muslim World. Zahidi is the author of Fifty Million Rising due to be published by Nation Books in January 2018.
Zahidi grew up in Pakistan. She gained a bachelor's degree in economics from Smith College, a master's in international economics from Graduate Institute Geneva, and an MPA from Harvard University.
- "Bracken Bower winner Saadia Zahidi snags book deal". www.ft.com. Retrieved 2017-04-22.
- "Seeking a finer balance". Harvard Gazette. 2010-10-15. Retrieved 2017-04-22.
- Zahidi, Laura Tyson and Saadia (2014-10-31). "The Slow March to Gender Parity". Project Syndicate. Retrieved 2017-04-22.
- Zahidi, Saadia (13 November 2014). "'Womenomics' is starting to transform the Muslim world". Financial Times. Retrieved 30 April 2017.
- Zahidi, Saadia (2017). Fifty Million Rising: How a New Generation of Working Women Is Revolutionizing the Muslim World. PublicAffairs. ISBN 1568585918.
- "100 Women: Who took part?". BBC News. 2013-11-22. Retrieved 2017-04-07.
- "Who are the 100 Women 2014?". BBC News. 2014-10-26. Retrieved 2018-01-05.
|This biography of an English economist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|