From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saanich is an anglicization of the name of the Saanich people or W̱SÁNEĆ. It may refer to:
- the Saanich Peninsula, a region immediately north of Victoria, British Columbia, and the namesake of the three suburbs of that city located there:
- Saanich and the Islands, a defunct provincial electoral district 1966-2001
- Saanich South, a provincial electoral district 2001-
- Saanich North and the Islands, a provincial electoral district 2001-
- Saanich—Gulf Islands, a federal electoral district 1988-present
- Saanich—Esquimalt—Juan de Fuca, a future federal electoral district 2014-
- Esquimalt—Saanich, a defunct federal electoral district 1953-1988
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.