From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sabana grande is a Spanish term meaning Grand plains (or "grand sheet" if with accent Sábana). It may also refer to:
- Sabana Grande (Caracas), a neighborhood of Caracas
- Sabana Grande, Puerto Rico, a municipality of Puerto Rico
- Sabana Grande de Boyá, a municipality in the Monte Plata province, Dominican Republic
- Sabana Grande de Palenque, a municipality in the San Cristóbal province, Dominican Republic
- Sabana Grande, Nicaragua, a municipality in the central region
- Sabanagrande, Honduras
- Sabanagrande, Atlántico in Colombia
- Sabanagrande, Herrera, Panama
- Sabanagrande, Los Santos, Panama
- Sabana Grande, Costa Rica, a small community in Guanacaste Province, north of the city of Nicoya
- Boulevard de Sabana Grande, the longest and arguably most famous boulevard in Caracas, Venezuela
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.