12 September 1981 |
|Height||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|Skating club||Dwory Unia SA|
Wojtala started skating at the age of 5. Around the age of 14, she briefly competed as a pair skater with Janusz Komendera but then returned to ladies' singles competition. She was coached by Iwona Mydlarz-Chruścińska for most of her career.
Wojtala left competition in 2003 but briefly returned in 2005, winning the 2005/2006 Polish National Championships. She has not competed since then. She currently works as a coach.
|Season||Short program||Free skating|
|GP Skate America||7th|
|Coupe des Alpes||7th|
|GP = Grand Prix; JGP = Junior Grand Prix; WD = Withdrew|
- "Sabina WOJTALA: 2002/2003". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 27 November 2006.
- "Sabina WOJTALA: 2001/2002". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 11 February 2002.
- "Sabina WOJTALA: 2000/2001". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 19 April 2001.
- Sabina Wojtala at the International Skating Union
- Official homepage
- Profile at PFSA
- Sabina Wojtala at Tracings.net
|This article about a Polish figure skater is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|