From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sabotage (movie))
|Look up sabotage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sabotage is an act of destruction or interference intended to weaken an opponent.
Sabotage may also refer to:
- Sabotage (video game), a 1981 computer game for the Apple II
- Velvet Assassin, a 2008 computer game known as Sabotage early in development
- Sabotage (1936 film), a British film by Alfred Hitchcock
- Sabotage (1996 film), a martial arts film with Mark Dacascos
- Sabotage! (film), a 2000 comedy film about the battle of Waterloo, with David Suchet as Napoleon
- Sabotage (2014 film), an American action thriller/crime drama film
- Bureau of Sabotage, a fictional government entity invented by author Frank Herbert
- "Sabotage" (Stargate Universe), a first season episode of Stargate Universe
- "Sabotage" (Star Wars: The Clone Wars), a fifth season episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Sabotage (Black Sabbath album), a 1975 album by Black Sabbath
- Sabotage (EP), an EP by Cancer Bats
- Sabotage (Klinik album), a 1985 album by Klinik
- Sabotage (Master Joe y O.G. Black album), a 2004 album by Master Joe y O.G. Black
- "Sabotage" (song), a 1994 song by the Beastie Boys
- "Sabotage" (Kristinia DeBarge song), a song by Kristinia DeBarge
- Sabotage (rapper) (1973–2003), Brazilian rapper
- "Sabotage", a song by Wale featuring Lloyd
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sabotage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.