November 20, 1970 |
Fairfax County, Virginia, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Ross Smith (April 1997 – present)|
Sabrina Lloyd (born November 20, 1970) is an American film and television actress.
When she was 15, she participated in a student exchange program which allowed her to spend a year in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. She trained at the Brisbane Royal Theatre Company. She went on to perform exclusively in theater until she was 18.
Returning to the United States, Lloyd continued to perform in local theater such as the Baystreet Players in Eustis and the Ice House Theater in Mount Dora, appearing in productions of Grease, Crimes of the Heart, and The Wizard of Oz. Lloyd moved to New York when she was 18 to pursue a film career. She made a guest appearance on an episode of Law & Order called "Intolerance". She signed with a new talent agent and started getting more roles in TV and film.
Her first important role in feature films was in Chain of Desire, and this was followed by a starring role in Father Hood with Patrick Swayze. She appeared in the 1993 music video for the song "Iris" by The Breeders. Lloyd also made appearances on television, starring in the TV movies The Coming Out of Heidi Leiter, an episode of Lifestories: Families in Crisis and Love Off Limits.
In 1995, Lloyd played the role of Wade Welles, one of the original four characters in the sci-fi TV show Sliders. In 1997, the show was picked up by the Sci Fi Channel, but Lloyd's contract was not renewed. She quickly landed a co-starring role as senior associate producer Natalie Hurley in the ABC sitcom Sports Night.
In April 1997, Lloyd married Ross Smith.
- Superboy (1988) TV Episode .... Betsy
- That Night (1992) .... Jeanette
- Chain of Desire (1992) .... Melissa
- Law & Order (1992) TV Episode .... Kate
- Father Hood (1993) .... Kelly Charles
- Love Off Limits (1993) (TV) .... Sarah Thompson
- Iris (1994) (V)
- Lifestories: Families in Crisis
- Sliders (1995–1997) (TV) .... Wade Welles
- Sports Night (1998–2000) (TV) .... Natalie Hurley
- Madigan Men (2000) (TV) .... Wendy Lipton
- Wanderlust (2001) .... Amanda
- On Edge (2001) .... Becky Brooks
- Couples (2002) (TV) .... Annie
- Ed (2003) (TV) .... Frankie Hector
- Dopamine (2003) .... Sarah McCaulley
- The Sisters of Mercy (2004)
- The Breakup Artist (2004) .... Kara
- Melinda and Melinda (2004) (uncredited)
- Something for Henry (2004) .... Anna
- My Sexiest Mistake (2004) (TV) .... Amy
- DeMarco Affairs (2004) (TV) .... Jessica DeMarco
- Charlie's Party (2005) .... Sarah
- Numb3rs (2005) (TV) .... Terry Lake
- The Girl from Monday (2005) .... Cecile
- Universal Signs (2006) .... Mary
- Racing Daylight (2007) .... Helly/Vicky Palmer
- Wainy Days (2008) .... Molly
- Hello Lonesome (film) (2010) .... Debby
- The Pretty One (2013) .... Edith