From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sack may refer to:
- Sack, a slack bag without handles
- Ball sack, slang for scrotum
- Selective acknowledgement (SACK), in computer networking
- Sack, an obsolete Middle Age measurement of weight in England equivalent to 26 stone
- Sack, more recently used as a unit of dry measure, equivalent to three bushels
- Quarterback sack, a tackle of the quarterback behind the line of scrimmage in American and Canadian football
- Sack (band), an Irish band
- Sack (comics), a Marvel Comics villain
- Sack (surname), a surname
- Sack (wine), a type of white fortified wine
- Sack, a sweet form of mead (wine)
- Sack, Zurich, a village in the Swiss canton of Zurich
- Sackcloth (Hebrew sak), a garment of mourning or humility mentioned frequently in the Bible
- Dismissal (employment), dismiss/fire/terminate an employee from a job
- Ransack, the indiscriminate taking of goods by force
- Sack of Rome (disambiguation)
- Sacking out, horse-training method
- Sad Sack, American fictional comic strip and comic book character created by Sgt. George Baker during World War II
- Sacks, a surname
- Sock (disambiguation)
- Sach, a Vietnamese ethnic group
- Šach, chess
- All pages beginning with "sack"
- All pages with titles containing "sack"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.