Sack of Rome
(Redirected from Sack of Rome (disambiguation))
Sack of Rome may refer to:
Historical events involving the city of Rome
- Sack of Rome (390 BC) by the Gauls under Brennus
- Sack of Rome (410), by the Visigoths under Alaric
- Sack of Rome (455), by the Vandals under Geiseric
- Sack of Rome (546), by the Ostrogoths under Totila
- Sack of Rome (1084), by the Normans under Robert Guiscard
- Sack of Rome (1527), by the mutinous troops of Holy Roman Emperor Charles V
- Le sac de Rome, an essay by French art historian Andre Chastel
- "Sack of Rome", an exceptional victory in a chess tournament in Rome by Sofia Polgar
- The Sack of Rome: How a Beautiful European Country with a Fabled History and a Storied Culture Was Taken Over by a Man Named Silvio Berlusconi, a book by Alexander Stille
- The Sack of Rome (film), a 1920 Italian film depicting the 1527 historical event
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sack of Rome.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.