From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sacra may refer to :
- Bibliotheca Sacra, the theological journal published by Dallas Theological Seminary
- Harmonia Sacra, a Mennonite shape note hymn and tune book
- Isola Sacra, an island in the Lazio region of Italy south of Rome
- Nomina sacra, the tradition of abbreviated writing of titles in early Greek language Holy Scripture
- Sacra (ancient Rome), transactions related to the worship of the gods
- Sacra conversazione, a depiction of the Madonna with infant Jesus amidst a group of saints
- Sacra Corona Unita, a Mafia-like criminal organization from Apulia
- Sacra di San Michele, a religious complex on Mount Pirchiriano
- Sacra Jam Splendent, the opening words of the Roman Catholic hymn for Matins
- Sacrum, a bone at the base of the spine
- Via Sacra, the main street of ancient Rome
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sacra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.