|Based in||Sacramento, California|
Sacramento is a monthly regional magazine based in Sacramento, California, published and owned by Hour Media. The magazine was established in 1975. Mike O'Brien bought the magazine from Micromedia Affiliates, based in Morristown, New Jersey, in 1993. In 2015 Hour Media LLC, based in Michigan, acquired the Sacramento Magazines Corporation. Since then Joe Chiodo has been the publisher and Krista Minard is the editor of the magazine.
- "Members. Sacramento". CRMA. Archived from the original on April 29, 2015. Retrieved 15 November 2015.
- Mark Glover (20 January 2015). "Michigan media company acquires Sacramento Magazine". The Sacramento Bee. Retrieved 15 November 2015.
- Sonya Sorich (28 January 2015). "Publisher confirms Sacramento magazine has new owner". Sacramento Business Journal. Retrieved 15 November 2015.
- Local Journalists Lead "Paying for Content" Panel, Sacramento Press, Agnus-Dei Farrant, 23 June 2010
- "CRMA Magazines". City and Regional Magazine Association. Archived from the original on October 15, 2013. Retrieved October 14, 2013.
|This local interest magazine article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.