PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend
|PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend|
Hospital in 2011
|Location||3333 RiverBend Drive, Springfield, Oregon, United States|
|Care system||Private, non-profit|
|Emergency department||Level II Trauma Center|
|Lists||Hospitals in Oregon|
Coordinates: PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend is a 388-bed regional medical center. The hospital is located in Springfield, in the U.S. state of Oregon. Established in 2008, it is one of two Sacred Heart facilities in the Eugene-Springfield area owned by PeaceHealth. The new RiverBend facility is home to a 24-hour Level II trauma center including full medical/surgical care. The hospital also provides full women's and children's services, including labor and delivery, and a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Oregon Heart and Vascular Institute is located within the facility, as is the Oregon Neurosciences Institute. With the addition of two pediatric surgeons since 2013, RiverBend is now the only hospital outside of the Portland area to offer pediatric surgery.
RiverBend Pavilion is an onsite location for non-hospital related services. These include:
- Urgent Care - no longer at this location as of summer 2015, now located at 860 Beltline, Springfield 
- PeaceHealth Laboratories
- Oregon Imaging Center
- Oregon Bariatric Center
Opened in August, 2008, the facility replaced Sacred Heart University District as the largest in the area.
- List of hospitals in Oregon
- Sacred Heart Medical Center University District, a nearby hospital located in Eugene that is also owned by PeaceHealth
- "PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend". US News & World Report.
- Her, Chenue. "Riverbend Now Offers Pediatric Surgery". kezi.com. Retrieved 11 December 2014.
- "Urgent Care in Eugene and Springfield". PeaceHealth. 2015-11-30. Retrieved 2016-11-06.
|This article relating to a hospital in Oregon is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|