Sacred Heart Pioneers
|Sacred Heart Pioneers|
|University||Sacred Heart University|
|Conference||Northeast Conference (most sports)
Atlantic Hockey (men's ice hockey)
Eastern Intercollegiate Volleyball Association (men's volleyball)
|Athletic director||Bobby Valentine|
|Football stadium||Campus Field|
|Basketball arena||William H. Pitt Center|
|Baseball stadium||Pioneer Park, The Ballpark at Harbor Yard|
|Other arenas||Milford Ice Pavilion, Webster Bank Arena|
Red White Gray
The Sacred Heart Pioneers are the 32 sports teams (14 men, 18 women) representing Sacred Heart University in Fairfield, Connecticut in intercollegiate athletics, including men and women's basketball, cross country, fencing, golf, hockey, lacrosse, soccer, tennis, track & field, and volleyball; women's-only bowling, field hockey, rowing, and swimming; and men's-only baseball, football, and wrestling. The Pioneers compete in the NCAA Division I and are members of the Northeast Conference.
- ¶ -= The equestrian team competes as an independent, and participates in the IHSA as well as the NCEA/NCAA.
- ↓ = Fencing in the NCAA is a coed sport with men's and women's squads. Sacred Heart competes as an independent.
- • = Men's ice hockey competes as a member of Atlantic Hockey.
- ° = Women's ice hockey competes as an independent.
- ‡ = The rowing team competes as an associate member of the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference.
- * = Rugby is an NCAA "emerging sport" which is fully sanctioned, but does not yet have a national championship.
- # = Men's volleyball competes as a member of the Eastern Intercollegiate Volleyball Association.
- † + The wrestling team competes as a member of the Eastern Intercollegiate Wrestling Association.