Promotional poster featuring Rob Van Dam
|Tagline(s)||What Sacrifice Would You Be Willing To Make?|
|"Shake It Out" by Manchester Orchestra|
|Promotion||Total Nonstop Action Wrestling|
|Date||May 16, 2010|
|Venue||TNA Impact! Zone|
Sacrifice (2010) was a professional wrestling pay-per-view event produced by Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA), which took place on May 16, 2010 at the TNA Impact! Zone in Orlando, Florida. It is the sixth event under the Sacrifice chronology and the fifth event of the 2010 TNA PPV schedule.
Sacrifice featured nine professional wrestling matches that involved different wrestlers from pre-existing scripted feuds and storylines. Wrestlers portrayed villains, heroes, or less distinguishable characters in the scripted events that built tension and culminated in a wrestling match or series of matches.
- "Sacrifice Theme". Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. Archived from the original on 2010-04-20. Retrieved 2010-04-17.
- "TNA: Sacrifice". In Demand. Retrieved 2010-04-07.
- "Sacrifice 2010". Pro Wrestling History. Retrieved 2010-05-31.
- Gerweck, Steve (2010-02-18). "Date and location for TNA Sacrifice". WrestleView.com. Retrieved 2010-02-18.
- "Anthem, Impact announce Global Wrestling Network launch". Retrieved 20 March 2018.
- Grabianowski, Ed. "How Pro Wrestling Works". HowStuffWorks, Inc. Discovery Communications. Retrieved 2014-03-02.
- Caldwell, James (2010-06-13). "Caldwell's TNA Slammiversary results 6/13: Ongoing "virtual time" coverage of live PPV - RVD vs. Sting, Hardy & Anderson, "nice surprise"". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2010-06-13.
|This professional wrestling-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|