Sadao may refer to:
- Sadao, Buachet - Buachet District - Surin Province North-Eastern Thailand
- Sadao, Nang Rong - Nang Rong District - Buriram Province North-Eastern Thailand
- Sadao, Phlapphla Chai - Phlapphla Chai District - Buriram Province North-Eastern Thailand
- Sadao, Sadao - Sadao District - Songkhla Province, Southern Thailand
- Sadao, Tat Thong - Mueang Yasothon District - Yasothon Province North-Eastern Thailand
- Sadao (given name), a masculine Japanese given name
- Neem, (aka Thai sadao or Khmer sdao), a tree in the mahogany family Meliaceae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sadao.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.