From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sadar may refer to:
- Sādaru, a Hindu caste from Mysore, India, related to the Jain/Lingayats
- Sadar river, in Navarre, Spain
- El Sadar Stadium, named after the aforementioned river, in Pamplona, Navarre, Spain
- Sadar (festival), A buffalo festival celebrated in Hyderabad
- Sadar, Iran, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Sadar, Uttar Pradesh, A tehsil in Pratapgarh district, Uttar Pradesh
- Delhi Sadar (Lok Sabha constituency), Lok Sabha constituency in Delhi
- Sadar North Baptist Association (SNBA), largest Kokborok speaking Baptist community in Tripura, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sadar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.