Jump to navigation Jump to search
His name is also incorrectly spelled as Sadaji Matsuda.
He was a son of Shōzō Makino.
- (獄門島 Gokumon-to) (1949)
- Akō Rōshi: Ten no Maki, Chi no Maki (赤穂浪士 天の巻 地の巻 Akō Rōshi: Ten no Maki, Chi no Maki) (1956)
- (任侠清水港 Ninkyō Shimizu-minato) (1957)
- Akō Rōshi (赤穂浪士 Akō Rōshi) (1961)
- "Sadatsugu Matsuda". IMDb. Retrieved 14 January 2009.
- (in Japanese) http://www.jmdb.ne.jp/person/p0187460.htm
- "SADATSUGU MATSUDA". The Complete Index to World Film. Retrieved 2009-05-20.
- "松田定次さん（映画監督）が老衰のため死去 (Matsuda's obituary)" (in Japanese). nikkansports.com. Retrieved 2009-05-20.
|This article about a Japanese film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|