A saddle is a supportive structure for a rider or other load, fastened to an animal's back by a girth.
|Look up saddle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Saddle may also refer to:
As a seat
- Saddle (landform), a low area between hills or mountains; a mountain pass
- Saddle point, a particular point on the surface of the graph of a function
- Monkey saddle, a mathematical surface
- Saddle, a cut of lamb
- Saddle, the bearing surface on the bridge of a stringed instrument
- Saddle, or cricket (roofing), a ridge structure on a chimney
- Saddleback (disambiguation)
- Saddler (disambiguation)
- Saddle tank (disambiguation)
- Lordosis, or saddle back, curvature of the spine
- Saddle bronc, a type of rodeo riding
- The Saddle Club, an Australian TV show and series of novels
- Saddle roof, a type of roof structure
- Saddle stitch, a form of book binding
- Worshipful Company of Saddlers, a London livery company
- Anomiidae, a family known as saddle oysters
- Saddle blanket, placed under a saddle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saddle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.