From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up saddler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Saddler or Saddlers may refer to:
- The occupation of making saddles
- R-16, NATO reporting name SS-7 Saddler
- Osmund Saddler, character in Resident Evil 4
- Saddlers, a town in Saint John Capesterre Parish, Saint Kitts and Nevis
- "The Saddlers", a nickname for the Walsall Football Club based in Walsall, West Midlands
- Dan Saddler (born 1961), American politician
- Donald Saddler (1918–2014), American choreographer and dancer
- Ron Saddler, Australian rugby league footballer
- Sandy Saddler (1926–2001), American boxer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saddler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.