Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sade in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sade may refer to:
- Sade, Solapur district, a village in Maharashtra, India
- Sade (singer) (Helen Folasade Adu), a British Nigerian musician and lead singer of the eponymous band
- Sade Baderinwa, the WABC-TV Eyewitness News correspondent and anchor
- Marquis de Sade, the 18th century aristocrat, writer and libertine
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Sade (film) (2000), a French film starring Daniel Auteuil as the Marquis de Sade
- Sade (band), a British smooth jazz band headed by the singer Sade
- "Sade", a song from the album Duotones (1986) by Kenny G, composed as a tribute to the band Sade
- "Sade", a single from the album Gold (2016) by Adekunle Gold
- Sadeh, also transliterated as Sadeh, Sadé and Sada, an ancient Persian festival
- Tsadi, a letter in several Semitic languages
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sade.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.