Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sade in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sade may refer to:
- Sade, Solapur district, a village in Maharashtra, India
- Sade (singer) (Helen Folasade Adu), a British Nigerian musician and lead singer of the eponymous band
- Sade Baderinwa, the WABC-TV Eyewitness News correspondent and anchor
- Marquis de Sade, the 18th century aristocrat, writer and libertine
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Sade (film) (2000), a French film starring Daniel Auteuil as the Marquis de Sade
- Sade (band), a British smooth jazz band headed by the singer Sade
- "Sade", a song from the album Duotones (1986) by Kenny G, composed as a tribute to the band Sade
- "Sade", a single from the album Gold (2016) by Adekunle Gold
- Sadeh, also transliterated as Sadeh, Sadé and Sada, an ancient Persian festival
- Tsadi, a letter in several Semitic languages
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sade.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.