Sade may refer to:
- Marquis de Sade, the 18th century aristocrat, writer and libertine
- Sade (film) (2001), a French film starring Daniel Auteuil as the Marquis de Sade
- Sade (band), a British smooth jazz band
- Sade Baderinwa, the WABC-TV Eyewitness News correspondent and anchor
- Sade, also transliterated as Sadeh, Sadé and Sada, an ancient Persian festival
- Tsadi, a letter in several Semitic languages
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sade.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.