This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Sadi Ranson-Polizzotti is a British poet and author living in the United States who has published widely in the United States and in Europe. Although she has written for print publications, she is most widely known as a result of her prolific output online. Besides running the blog she founded, The Tant Mieux Project (which she has since taken offline), she was also an early columnist for the Cleveland-based web site Blogcritics. Ranson is a well-established poet both in the United States and in Europe.
- Eels, Alsycamps Press, Paris, ISBN 1-897722-89-3
- The American Directory of Writer's Guidelines, 3rd Edition: A Compilation of Information for Freelancers from More Than 1,400 Magazine Editors and Book Publishers (Paperback), Quill Driver Books, 3rd Edition, January 2003
- What About Lewis Carroll Biography & Source Studies, editor Fred Carl
- First Book Market, editor Jason Shinder, "Faith and Fiction" by Sadi Ranson-Polizzotti, Macmillan, Book of the Month Club selection.
- Biography & Source Studies; an anthology editor Fred Carl, "What about Lewis Carroll" by Sadi Ranson-Polizzotti, editor Fred Carl
Ranson-Polizotti runs several personal websites and projects, contributes poetry to dozens of literary magazines, and has (as of November 2006) published over 275 articles/essays on American culture for blogcritics. (Here is a partial list).