|Sadid guided bomb|
|Place of origin||Iran|
|Mass||34 kg (75 lb)|
|Length||169 cm (67 in)|
|Width||152 mm (6.0 in)|
The bomb weighs 34 kg and is 1.63 meters long, with a diameter of 152 mm. It has four fixed fins on the body for lift and stability and four deflectable fins on the tail for trajectory control. The bomb has a range of 6 km and is made of composite material.
There is the possibility that Sadid-345 glide bombs could be developed with tandem-warheads, but as of the present there is no evidence of this.
The Sadid-345 can be equipped with an infrared seeker, with CEP of 2.5 meters, a laser seeker with a CEP of 2.5 m, or a visual light seeker with a CEP of 5 m (though the CEP may be larger if there is difficulty with the image processing).
It is believed the Sadid-345 was developed from the Toophan through removal of the engine, propulsion system, and wire guidance components.
- "Iran unveils production line of Sadid-345 smart bomb system – Defence Blog". defence-blog.com. 29 June 2017.
- Lyamin, Yuri (20 July 2017). "Иранская экспозиция на МАКС-2017. Часть.1" (in Russian).
- Vladimir Karnozov (July 27, 2017). "Iranian Weapons and UAVs On Display at MAKS". Aviation International News.
- "معرفی بمب هوشمند و هدایت شونده سدید ۳۴۲ و سدید ۳۶۱ - -مرجع آخرین اخبار نظامی,دفاعی و امنیتی ایران و جهان-". www.militarynews.ir (in Persian). 30 January 2018.
- "Babak Taghvaee on Twitter". Twitter.
|This article related to the Iranian armed forces is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|