|Birth name||Cody Foster|
April 20, 1986 |
Yakima, Washington, U.S.
|Origin||Seattle, Washington, U.S.|
In 2008, he released his debut album The Balancing Act on Clockwork Grey Music.
In 2013, he released his sophomore LP Flowers for My Father on Fake Four Inc, which received positive reviews. Vibe Magazine called the album "gripping & emotional". The album appeared on the top 15 hip-hop/rap charts on iTunes.
On July 1, 2014, he released his third LP Ultraviolet.
On April 14, 2017, he released his fourth LP Altars.
Sadistik has been described as "showing his scars with each song he writes" and "the cigarette burn rap king". Sadistik has been closely associated with the late hip hop artist Eyedea and has been known for "a unique style of hip hop, one that features dark imagery, dense wordplay, and nontraditional production styles."
In a Bandcamp review of Ultraviolet, they said: "Ultraviolet peels back the layers behind Foster’s synesthesia (seeing sound as color or otherwise mixing of the senses) and reveals the colorful terrain just out of reach in the daytime when “the skies cry 365”."
- The Balancing Act (Clockwork Grey Music, 2008)
- Flowers for My Father (Fake Four Inc., 2013)
- Ultraviolet (Fake Four Inc., 2014)
- Altars (2017)
- The Art of Dying (Clockwork Grey Music / Best Kept Records, 2010) (with Kid Called Computer)
- Prey for Paralysis (F to I to X, 2011) (with Kristoff Krane)
- Phantom Limbs (2015) (with Kno)
- Salo Sessions (2016)
- Features & Free Songs (2012)
- XXL The Break
- Sputnik Music
- SYFFAL (Magazine)
- Georgetown Radio
- Decoy Music
- Potholes in my Blog
- VIBE V! Premiere
- UGSMAG (Magazine)
- The Stranger (Magazine)
- City Pages (Magazine)
- Scratched Vinyl
- XXL The Break
- "The Long Awake". TheLongAwake.com. Waverley Knobs Entertainment. Retrieved 15 March 2015.