|Birth name||Cody Foster|
|Born||April 20, 1986|
Yakima, Washington, U.S.
|Origin||Seattle, Washington, U.S.|
In 2008, he released his debut album The Balancing Act on Clockwork Grey Music.
In 2013, he released his sophomore LP Flowers for My Father on Fake Four Inc, which received positive reviews. Vibe Magazine called the album "gripping & emotional". The album appeared on the top 15 hip-hop/rap charts on iTunes.
On July 1, 2014, he released his third LP Ultraviolet.
On April 14, 2017, he released his fourth LP Altars.
On April 20, 2019, he released his fifth LP, Haunted Gardens.
Sadistik has been described as "showing his scars with each song he writes" and "the cigarette burn rap king". Sadistik has been closely associated with the late hip hop artist Eyedea and has been known for "a unique style of hip hop, one that features dark imagery, dense wordplay, and nontraditional production styles."
Sadistik's single, "Still Awake" will be featured in the upcoming short film, The Long Awake, produced by Waverley Knobs Entertainment and starring Evin Charles Anderson
- The Balancing Act (Clockwork Grey Music, 2008)
- Flowers for My Father (Fake Four Inc., 2013)
- Ultraviolet (Fake Four Inc., 2014)
- Altars (2017)
- Haunted Gardens (2019)
- The Art of Dying (Clockwork Grey Music / Best Kept Records, 2010) (with Kid Called Computer)
- Prey for Paralysis (F to I to X, 2011) (with Kristoff Krane)
- Phantom Limbs (2015) (with Kno)
- Salo Sessions (2016)
- Salo Sessions II (2018)
- Features & Free Songs (2012)
- The MC Type - "Damaged" (2012)
- No Bird Sing - "Vinestar" from Definition Sickness (2013)
- Early Adopted - "Teeth to Dust" from A Landlocked Autumn (2015)
- HatePH34R - "Not Alone" from Thorazine Dreams (2017)
- XXL The Break
- Sputnik Music
- SYFFAL (Magazine)
- Georgetown Radio Archived 2016-03-03 at the Wayback Machine
- Decoy Music
- Potholes in my Blog
- VIBE V! Premiere
- UGSMAG (Magazine)
- The Stranger (Magazine)
- City Pages (Magazine) Archived 2014-08-11 at the Wayback Machine
- Scratched Vinyl
- XXL The Break
- SADISTIK [@TheRealSadistik] (20 February 2017). "NEW ALBUM Altars 4.14.17 Artwork by Michael Hussar (24 x 24, oil on canvas)" (Tweet) – via Twitter.