Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sado in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sado can refer to:
- Sado (film), a 2015 South Korean film
- Sado, Niigata, a city (佐渡市 Sado-shi) and an island (佐渡島 Sadogashima) of Niigata Prefecture, Japan
- Sado province (佐渡国 Sado no kuni), a former province of Japan located on the island
- Japanese tea ceremony (茶道 Sadō)
- Sado (river), a major river in Portugal
- Sado (book), a short story by Osamu Dazai
- Yasutora Sado, a fictional character in the anime and manga series Bleach
- Sado, Amarapura, Burma
- Sado, Benin
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sado.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.