From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sado in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sado can refer to:
- Sado (film), a 2015 South Korean film
- Sado, Niigata, a city (佐渡市 Sado-shi) and an island (佐渡島 Sadogashima) of Niigata Prefecture, Japan
- Sado province (佐渡国 Sado no kuni), a former province of Japan located on the island
- Japanese tea ceremony (茶道 Sadō)
- Sado (river), a major river in Portugal
- Sado (book), a short story by Osamu Dazai
- Yasutora Sado, a fictional character in the anime and manga series Bleach
- Sado, Amarapura, Burma
- Sado, Benin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sado.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.