Sado-Yahiko-Yoneyama Quasi-National Park
|Sado-Yahiko-Yoneyama Quasi-National Park|
IUCN category V (protected landscape/seascape)
Sado-Yahiko-Yoneyama Quasi-National Park in Japan
|Established||July 27, 1950|
|Governing body||Niigata, prefectural governments |
Sado-Yahiko-Yoneyama Quasi-National Park (佐渡弥彦米山国定公園 Sado-Yahiko-Yoneyama Kokutei Kōen?) is a Quasi-National Park in Niigata Prefecture, Japan. Designated on 27 July 1950, it has an area of 29,364 ha. It is rated a protected landscape (category V) according to the IUCN.
Like all Quasi-National Parks in Japan, the park is managed by the local prefectural governments.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sado-Yahiko-Yoneyama Quasi-National Park.|
- Southerland, Mary and Britton, Dorothy. The National Parks of Japan. Kodansha International (1995). ISBN 4-7700-1971-8
- "National Park systems: Definition of National Parks". National Parks of Japan. Ministry of the Environment of the Government of Japan. Retrieved 2008-08-29.
- "List of Quasi-National Parks". Ministry of the Environment. Retrieved 27 April 2011.
- "佐渡弥彦米山国定公園". National Parks Association of Japan. Retrieved 27 April 2011.
- "Sado-Yahiko-Yoneyama". World Database on Protected Areas. United Nations Environment Programme, World Conservation Monitoring Center. Retrieved 2016-07-05.
|This article about a national/quasi-national park or protected area in Japan, or related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|