|Elevation||502 m (1,647 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Sex ratio||990 ♂/♀|
Sadri is a town and a municipality in Pali district in the Indian state (Pali) of Rajasthan. In Past it was under of Sindhal Rathores. It's considered as gate way of Mewar to Marwar. Sadri is one of main worship place for Jain community. Sadri is landing place for Ranakpur Temple and Shri Parshuram Mahadev Mandir. Sadri Gram Panchayat converted into Municipality (Nagar Palika) in 1961.
Sadri is located at  It has an average elevation of 502 metres (1646 feet)..
As of 2011[update] India census, Sadri had a population of 27,393. Males constitute 50.3% (13,762)of the population and females 49.7% (13,631). Sadri has an average literacy rate of 54%, lower than the national average of 74.04%: male literacy is 65.5%, and female literacy is 41.7%. In Sadri, 14% of the population is under 6 years of age.Sadri divided in many areas like Rajput Colony,Chouhano ka Bangla,Rathodo ka Rawla,Sindhlo ka Rawla,New abadi,barli sadri etc.
The nearest railway station on the network of Indian Railways to reach Sadri is Falna which is 25 km & Rani, Rajasthan. The nearest airport is Udaipur, around 100 km. Sadri is on Jodhpur - Udaipur road and on State Highway No.16. National highway is connected from Sanderao being around 35 km. Sadri is also well connected with Pali, Nathdwara,Kumbalgarh, Mt. Abu,etc.
The Ranakpur Jain temple and Parshuram Mahadev Temple are attractions nearby. There are another visit places like Shri Parasram Mahadev,Shri Varaha Mandir, Maharani Baag, Ghanerao Rawla,Narli Rawla,Kumbhalgarh National Forest, Shri Vankal Mata temple, Shri Mahakali Temple etc. Sadri is dotted with 14 ancient Jain temples of 10th and 11th century. Major points of attraction include the ancient Varahavatar Temple and Chintamani Parasnath Temple.
Education and health
- Adarsh Sr. Sec. School(Organised by Shree Khetlaji Mandal)
- DMB Sr. Sec. School
- Govt. Girls Sr. Sec. School
- Govt General hospital in the center of the city along with a Women's Hospital
- Shree Vijay Vallabh Hospital
- shree sarswti sec. school
- (1976). "Rajasthan [district Gazetteers].: Pali", Govt. Central Press, p. 335
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Sadri
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.