Dennis McGee and Sady Courville playing fiddle with Marc Savoy.
|Birth name||Sady Courville|
|Born||November 15, 1905|
|Died||January 1, 1988|
Courville was the son of Eraste Courville who was also a fiddler. In his early teens he bought his first fiddle and started learning from his father and Dennis McGee. By the time he was 16, he was playing dances with Amédé Ardoin around Chataignier and Faiquitaique.
- Vieille Musique Acadienne (1977) Swallow LP 6030, 3001
- The Complete Early Recordings of Dennis McGee, (1929–1930) Yazoo 2012
- "Dennis McGee and Sady Courville". Retrieved April 27, 2010.
- Savoy 1984, p. 50.
- "Death-Record.com. Sady Courville". Retrieved May 8, 2014.
- Savoy 1984, p. 40.
- Savoy 1984, p. 41.
- Hobbs, Jim. "Cajun and Zydeco 33 Rpm Long-Play (LP) Records". Retrieved November 29, 2009.
- "Dennis McGee". Retrieved April 27, 2012.
- Savoy, Ann (1986) . Cajun Music a Reflection of a People. Eunice, Louisiana: Bluebird Press. ISBN 978-0-930169-00-8.
|This article on an American violinist or fiddler is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Louisiana-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|