Saeed Mohammed Al Shamsi
|This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (May 2016)|
Dr. Saeed Mohammed Al-Shamsi is a lawyer, diplomat, and a former assistant foreign minister for international organizations affairs with the rank of an ambassador. Ambassador Dr. Al Shamsi was UAE's former ambassador to Australia. He's married and has three children.
- Ph.D in International Relations - College of International Services, American University, Washington.
- M.A. in International Public Policy - Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland.
- Bachelor in Political Science - Arizona State University, Arizona.
Dr. Al Shamsi started his diplomatic career in 1974 and held the following positions:
- 25/10/1981 - UAE Embassy in Washington, United States.
- 26/6/1988 - 12/3/1992 Ambassador to the Federal Republic of Germany.
- 31/1/1989 – 12/3/1992 Non Resident Ambassador to the Kingdom of Norway.
- 10/2/1989 – 12/3/1992 Non Resident Ambassador to the Republic of Finland.
- 16/3/1989 – 12/3/1992 Non Resident Ambassador to the Kingdom of Denmark.
- 28/4/1989 – 12/3/1992 Non Resident Ambassador to the Kingdom of Sweden.
- 25/8/2001 - 30/8 /2004 Ambassador to the Republic of India.
- 6/12/2004 - Ambassador to the Commonwealth of Australia.
- 12/07/2005 - Ambassador to New Zealand.
Attendance in International Conferences
- Participated in several Regional and International Conferences.
- Participated in meetings of the 58th Session of UN General Assembly.
- "Saeed Mohammed Al-Shamsi". Agha & Shamsi. Retrieved 3 January 2011.
|This Asian diplomat-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a United Arab Emirates politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|