Saenger Theatre (Pine Bluff, Arkansas)
|Location||Pine Bluff, Arkansas|
|NRHP Reference #||95000348|
|Added to NRHP||March 23, 1995|
The Saenger Theatre is an historic theater in Pine Bluff, Arkansas. Located at West Second Ave. and Pine St. on the southeast corner, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1995. Built in 1924 to a design by Emile Weil, it is a Classical Revival brick building with an ornate interior that was last restyled in 1937. It is one of only a handful of Saenger movie palaces that remain.
- Saenger Theatre - a list of some that survive
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. Retrieved 2011-09-24.
- "Local Resources Listed on the National Register of Historic Places" (PDF). cityofpinebluff.com. Retrieved 2011-09-24.
- "NRHP nomination for Saenger Theatre" (PDF). Arkansas Preservation. Retrieved 2015-11-29.
- "The Saenger Theatres". Saenger Amusements. Retrieved 2011-09-24.