|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Origin||New York City, New York, United States|
|Associated acts||Hot Cross
|Past members||Billy Werner
Saetia had numerous members throughout its existence, with frequent changes in membership. The band's first bass player, Alex Madara, was affected by a severe allergic reaction which placed him into a coma for eight days, finally resulting in his death on December 14, 1998.
Their drummer, Greg Drudy, was the original drummer of the band Interpol prior to their current popularity. He currently runs the record label Level Plane. Other members of the band continued their musical careers in numerous outfits, some of them joining screamo bands such as Off Minor, Hot Cross, Iselia, and The Fiction, as well as the bands Errortype: Eleven and Instruction.
Saetia's final, posthumous single, "Eronel" (also a title of a Thelonious Monk composition) was released under the Witching Hour label in 2000. The single contains three songs recorded by Steve Roche and mixed by Pat Kenneally.
- Billy Werner – vocals on all
- Greg Drudy – drums on all
- Jamie Behar – guitar on all
- Adam Marino – guitar on Demo, Saetia 7", Saetia LP/CD
- Alex Madara – bass on Demo, Saetia 7"
- Colin Bartoldus – bass on Saetia LP/CD, guitar on Eronel 7"
- Steve Roche – bass on Eronel 7"
- Matt Smith – bass at final live performance
- Demo (1997), Level Plane - cassette
- Saetia (1997), Level Plane - 7" (1000 copies pressed, various different sleeves exist)
- Saetia (1998), Mountain Co-op - LP/CD (800 Pressed with Black Regular covers, 100 Pressed with 'Black Negative photo' covers, 100 Tour edition versions numbered and hand printed)
- Live At ABC No Rio Spring 1999 (1999), Level Plane - CD, Secret Voice
- Eronel (2000), Witching Hour - 7" (1000 copies with a regular sleeve. 100 hand-numbered copies with a paperback sleeve, 25 hand-numbered copies with a "Gravestone" sleeve, available as part of the witching hour records subscription series, 10 manilla envelope editions, with a band photo glued to the front.)
- A Retrospective (2001), Level Plane - CD
- Collected (2016), Secret Voice - 12" (Double LP pressed on 180 gram black vinyl)
- Ryan Buege (June 15, 2008). "Circle Takes the Square is in the Studio". Metal Injection. Retrieved June 17, 2008.