From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Safe (film))
|Look up safe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A safe is a secure lockable box used for securing valuable objects against theft or damage.
Safe may also refer to:
Film and television
- Safe (1995 film), a 1995 drama film by Todd Haynes, starring Julianne Moore
- Safe (2012 film), a 2012 action film by Boaz Yakin, starring Jason Statham
- "Safe" (Firefly), the fifth episode of science-fiction television series Firefly
- "Safe" (House), the sixteenth episode of the second season of the television series House
- "Safe" (Fringe), an episode of the television series Fringe
- "Safe", the finale episode of The Protector
- Safe (EP), the second EP by Kittie in 2002
- "Safe" (David Bowie song), a song written by David Bowie in 1998
- "Safe" (Westlife song), a 2010 single by Irish pop band Westlife
- Safe (band), a Russian rock-band from Palekh
- Security and Freedom Through Encryption Act of 1999
- Security and Freedom Ensured Act of 2003.
- Securing Adolescents From Exploitation-Online Act of 2007.
- Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008
- Secure and Fair Elections Act, Kansas's Voter identification law, enacted in 2011
- New York Safe Act of 2013
- Safe (baseball), baseball terminology
- State Administration of Foreign Exchange (financial), The Chinese Ministry responsible for foreign currency exchange
- Fail-safe (disambiguation)
- SAFE (disambiguation)
- Safe From Harm (disambiguation)
- Child-safe environment, see Child protection
- Safe house
- Safe room
- Strong-box (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Safe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.