The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (May 2018)
|Prodosh Banerjee and Gerald Dürr|
|Products||Dedicated Hosting, Managed Services|
Safe Swiss Cloud is a Swiss-based cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) company. The company provides computing power (CPU, RAM, data storage), object storage and managed services.
Founded in 2013 by Prodosh Banerjee and Gerald Dürr.
In 2015, cloud services expanded to several data centres, while investing in equipment to increase capacity. 
In 2017, Safe Swiss Cloud added a number of new platforms to its offerings, including Kubernetes & Openshift, Openstack and VMware/vCloud. An investment has been made to expand clustered and redundant solid-state drive (SSD) storage capacity.
Cloud computing service designed to offer computer, storage and managed cloud services. The company's cloud computing service includes an infrastructure service that offers virtual data centers that include firewall, router, network.
In late 2017 Everyware AG, a Swiss IT services company, acquired a controlling stake in Safe Swiss Cloud.
In November 2015, the company was announced as a winner of the "Bully Awards" issued to European organizations that stand out through innovation, leadership and exceptional growth.
In December 2015, Safe Swiss Cloud was named best practice for finance applications in the Cloud by the European Union Agency for Network and Information Security (ENISA) in the report "Secure Use of Cloud Computing in the Finance Sector".
Safe Swiss Cloud collaborated with the Zurich University of Applied Sciences/ZHAW to research cyber intelligence and advanced cloud billing systems. This research was supported by CTI, the Swiss government's research and innovation program for industry.
- "About us". Safe Swiss Cloud. Retrieved 2022-01-28.
- "Safe Swiss Cloud Company Profile: Acquisition & Investors | PitchBook". pitchbook.com. Retrieved 2022-01-28.
- "Safe Swiss Cloud and Nexos merge". StartupTicker.ch. Retrieved 23 April 2018.
- "EveryWare and Safe Swiss Cloud partner to drive cloud innovation in Europe". Bob's Guide. Retrieved 23 April 2018.
- "MEET OUR 2015 BULLY AWARD WINNERS! | White Bull Summits". whitebull.com. Archived from the original on 2015-10-11. Retrieved 2018-05-02.
- "Secure Use of Cloud Computing in the Finance Sector — ENISA". Retrieved 2018-05-02.
- "Flexible Billing and Cyber Intelligence in Virtual Data Centres". ICCLAB SPLAB. Zürich University of Applied Sciences. Retrieved 23 April 2018.