Safety Investigation Authority
The Safety Investigation Authority of Finland (SIAF, Finnish: Onnettomuustutkintakeskus "Accident Investigation Center", OTKES; Swedish: Olycksutredningscentralen) is the accident investigation authority of Finland. It investigates all major accidents, and all aviation, maritime, and rail accidents and incidents. The board is located within the Ministry of Justice, and it is headquartered in Helsinki, the capital of Finland.
In English it was previously known as the Accident Investigation Board of Finland.
- "M2013-02 ms FINNARROW contact with quay in Holyhead 16 February 2013." Onnettomuustutkintakeskus. 20 February 2013. Retrieved on 12 May 2013.
- "Role and function". Accident Investigation Board Finland. Retrieved 28 October 2010.
- "Accident Investigation Board Finland – In English". Accident Investigation Board Finland. Retrieved 28 October 2010.
- "Annual Report 2009." Accident Investigation Board of Finland. Retrieved on 11 May 2013.
- Safety Investigation Authority
- Safety Investigation Authority (in Finnish)
- Safety Investigation Authority (in Swedish)
- Accident Investigation Act (373/1985) (in Finnish) (Archive)
|This article about transport in Finland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|