From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Safeway may refer to:
- Safeway Inc., a grocery company in the United States
- Safeway (Canada), a former subsidiary of the American company and now a division of Sobeys
- Safeway (Jordan), a grocery company in Jordan
- Safeway (Australia), a defunct supermarket chain of the Australian company Woolworths Limited, which was formerly a subsidiary of the American company
- Safeway (UK), a defunct UK supermarket chain, which was a subsidiary of the American company and is now part of Morrisons
- Safeway Stores (Ireland), a former Northern Ireland-based joint venture between the UK Safeway plc and Fitzwilton Group
- Safeway (Channel Islands), a defunct Channel Islands supermarket chain, which was a subsidiary of the UK Safeway plc and is now part of Waitrose
- Safeway Insurance Group, a privately held insurance company in the United States
- Safeway Immigration Consultants Pvt. Ltd., a privately held immigration consulting company in India.
- Safeway Goya, an American singer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Safeway.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.