From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Safeway may refer to:
- Safeway Inc., a grocery company in the United States
- Safeway (Canada), a former subsidiary of the American company and now a division of Sobeys
- Safeway (Australia), a defunct Australian supermarket chain, which was a subsidiary of the American company and is now part of Woolworths Limited
- Safeway (UK), a defunct UK supermarket chain, which was a subsidiary of the American company and is now part of Morrisons
- Safeway Stores (Ireland), a former Northern Ireland-based joint venture between the UK Safeway plc and Fitzwilton Group
- Safeway (Channel Islands), a defunct Channel Islands supermarket chain, which was a subsidiary of the UK Safeway plc and is now part of Waitrose
- Safeway (Jordan), a grocery company in Jordan
- Tamimi Safeway (Saudi Arabia), a grocery company in Saudi Arabia now known as Tamimi Markets, which was a former 50/50 joint venture between the American company and the Tamimi Group
- Safe-Way Consulting, a safety consulting company offering various services and products in compliance with OSHA.
- Safeway Insurance Group, a privately held insurance company in the United States
- Safeway Immigration Consultants Pvt. Ltd., a privately held immigration consulting company in India.
- Safeway Goya, American singer
- "About Us". 2014-09-15. Retrieved 2016-07-29.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Safeway.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.