Jump to navigation Jump to search
Safeway may refer to:
Brands and enterprises
- Safeway (Jordan), a grocery company in Jordan
- Safeway Inc., a grocery company in the United States
- Safeway (Australia), a defunct Australian supermarket chain, which was a subsidiary of the American company and is now part of Woolworths Limited
- Safeway (Canada), a former subsidiary of the American company and now a division of Sobeys
- Safeway (Channel Islands), a defunct Channel Islands supermarket chain, which was a subsidiary of the UK Safeway plc and is now part of Waitrose
- Safeway (UK), a defunct UK supermarket chain, which was a subsidiary of the American company and then became part of (and later merged into) Morrisons supermarkets, who announced in 2017 the brand will be revived in partnership with McColls.
- Safeway Stores (Ireland), a former Northern Ireland-based joint venture between the UK Safeway plc and Fitzwilton Group
Other brands and enterprises
- Safeway Insurance Group, a privately held insurance company in the United States
- Safeway Goya, American singer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Safeway.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.