Jump to navigation Jump to search
Safeway may refer to:
- Safeway Inc., a grocery company in the United States
- Safeway (Canada), a former subsidiary of the American company and now a division of Sobeys
- Safeway (Australia), a defunct Australian supermarket chain, which was a subsidiary of the American company and is now part of Woolworths Limited
- Safeway (UK), a defunct UK supermarket chain, which was a subsidiary of the American company and then became part of (and later merged into) Morrisons supermarkets, who announced in 2017 the brand will be revived in partnership with McColls.
- Safeway Stores (Ireland), a former Northern Ireland-based joint venture between the UK Safeway plc and Fitzwilton Group
- Safeway (Channel Islands), a defunct Channel Islands supermarket chain, which was a subsidiary of the UK Safeway plc and is now part of Waitrose
- Safeway (Jordan), a grocery company in Jordan
- Safeway Insurance Group, a privately held insurance company in the United States
- Safeway Goya, American singer
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Safeway.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.