Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sagami may refer to:
- Sagami, an 11th-century waka poet
- Sagami Province, an old province in Japan
- Sagami River, a river in Kanagawa and Yamanashi
- Sagami Bay, a bay south of Kanagawa Prefecture in Honshū
- Sagami Line, a railway roughly along the east bank of the Sagami River
- Sagami Railway, a railway company operating three lines in Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan
- Sagami-ji, a Buddhist temple in Hyōgo, Japan
- Sagami Rubber Industries Co. Ltd, Japan manufacturer of condoms
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sagami.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.