From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sagami may refer to:
- Sagami, an 11th-century waka poet
- Sagami Province, an old province in Japan
- Sagami River, a river in Kanagawa and Yamanashi
- Sagami Bay, a bay south of Kanagawa Prefecture in Honshū
- Sagami Line, a railway roughly along the east bank of the Sagami River
- Sagami Railway, a railway company operating three lines in Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan
- Sagami-ji, a Buddhist temple in Hyōgo, Japan
- Sagami Rubber Industries Co. Ltd, Japan manufacturer of condoms
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sagami.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.