Sage Business Cloud
|Written in||Ruby on Rails|
Sage Business Cloud Accounting and Sage Business Cloud Payroll are a suite of cloud-based accountancy and payroll products developed by Sage Group aimed at small and medium-sized enterprises as well as the self-employed. The products were initially known as Sage One and are available in many of the territories that Sage operate.
Originally launched in the UK and Ireland in 2011 Sage Business Cloud is a set of small business management tool that offers accounting, payroll, payments and time-tracking tools. It includes mobile apps that accept business payments, manage and pay bills, and payroll functions. The product launched in the United States in 2012, Canada, France, Germany and Spain in 2013 and has sinced launched in other territories that Sage operates in.
Sage Business Cloud Enterprise Management, formerly Sage X3, is also a part of the wider Sage Business Cloud brand but aimed at larger enterprises.
- "Sage finally makes the leap into SaaS". ZDNet. 19 January 2011. Retrieved 6 May 2019.
- "Sage launches online accounting for small businesses". The Daily Telegraph. 18 January 2011. Retrieved 6 May 2019.
- "Sage One Accounting Now Integrates PayPal Payments". Small Business Trends. 24 July 2013. Retrieved 6 May 2019.
- "Sage Launches Accountant Edition of Sage One". CPA Practice Advisor. 11 December 2013. Retrieved 6 May 2019.
- "Sage One for entrepreneurs coming to Canada". IT Business Canada. 23 July 2013. Retrieved 6 May 2019.
- "Bonjour Sage One France!". Sage One. 6 June 2013. Retrieved 6 May 2019.
- "Developing Sage One with Ruby on Rails". Sage One. 10 December 2012. Retrieved 6 May 2019.
- ""I'm Spartacus!" (Meet the team behind Sage One Accounts Extra)". Sage One. 22 October 2013. Retrieved 6 May 2019.