|Born||28 December 1990|
Ojai, California, United States
|Residence||Ventura, California, United States|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Stance||Natural (regular) foot|
|Shaper(s)||Channel Islands by Al Merrick|
|Quiver||5'4" to 6'5"|
Sage Erickson (born December 28, 1990) is an American professional surfer born in Ojai, California.
At Age of 9, Erickson moved to the Island of Oahu, Hawaii. When she was 11, at Sunset Beach with her family, she picked up a board and paddled out. She got her very first wave all the way in. After that, she began surfing everyday and hasn't stopped since. At the age of 14, Erickson moved to Ventura, California, where she currently resides. She started her competitive surfing career when she was 14. She dominated the NSSA and Pro Junior circuits, and in 2012, at age 21, she qualified for the Women’s Association of Professional Surfing ASP, which is now called the World Surf League.
In 2016, Erickson ranks number 9 in the World Surfing Tour. Erickson has been featured on channels such as ESPN, GrindTV, and Surfer Magazine. In 2014, she was listed on Maxim as one of the top 100 Hottest women, ranking number #87.
2016 - 5th, Roxy Pro France, France
2016 - 5th, Caiscais Womens Pro, Portugal
2016 - 3rd, Swacth's Womens Pro, United States
2016 - 1st, Pantin Classic Galicia Pro, Spain
2016 - 5th, Paul Mitchel Supergirl Pro, United States
2016 - 5th, Roxy Pro Gold, Australia
2016 - 5th, Taggart Women's Pro, Australia
2015 - 3rd, Roxy Pro France, France
2015 - 1st, Copa El Salvador Impressionante - El Salvador
2015 - 3rd, Paul Mitchell Supergirl Pro – United States
2015 - 3rd, Port Taranaki Pro NZ Home Loans Surf Festival - New Zealand
2015 - 5th, Hurley Australian Open of Surf - Australia
2014 – 1st, Paul Mitchell Supergirl Pro – United States
2013 – 5th, Roxy Pro France (WCT), France
2012 – 1st, Cabreiroa Pantin Classic Pro - Spain
2012 – 1st, Paul Mitchell Supergirl Pro – United States
2012 - 3rd, Swatch France Pro, France
2012 – Qualifies for the Women's WSL World Tour
2011 – 2nd, Swatch Girls Pro – France
2010 – 1st, U.S. Open Junior Pro – Huntington Beach, United States
2010 – 3rd, Oakley World Pro Junior Championships – Indonesia
2007 – Bronze Medal, ISA World Juniors – Portugal
- "Pro Surfer: Sage Erickson".
- ASP - Surfer Profile - Sage Erickson
- "Athlete Rankings". World Surf League.
- "2012 Sage Erickson interview".
- "Sage Erickson - GrindTV.com". GrindTV.com.
- "Sage Erickson Interview". 2 January 2013.
- "2014 Hot 100 List".
- Connelly, Laylan (August 7, 2017). "Bringing It Home". The Orange County Register. p. C1. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- "Kanoa Igarashi, Sage Erickson Win Pantin Classic Galicia Pro".
- Times, Los Angeles. "Sage Erickson takes time for a fan". latimes.com.
- "Sage Erickson Triumphs at Copa El Salvador Impresionante - Freesurf Magazine". freesurfmagazine.com.
- "Results - 2015 Port Taranaki Pro NZ Home Loans Surf Festival". World Surf League.
- SurferToday.com, Editor at. "Sage Erickson wins the Supergirl Pro 2014".CS1 maint: Extra text: authors list (link)
- "Sage Erickson". Channel Islands Surfboards.
- "Oakley Sage Erickson - Surfing - Oakley Sports".
- "Sage Erickson - Surfing Bali / The Freestyle Watch Blog". www.freestyleusa.com.