Sagezabad or Sagz-Abad (Persian: سگزآباد) (Tati: سزجوه, Sezjowa) is a city in the Central District of Buin Zahra County, Qazvin Province, Iran. At the 2006 census its population was 4,953, in 1,324 families. Sagz-Abad is a Tati-speaking city.
- ^ Sagezabad can be found at GEOnet Names Server, at this link, by opening the Advanced Search box, entering "-3081843" in the "Unique Feature Id" form, and clicking on "Search Database".
- ^ "Census of the Islamic Republic of Iran, 1385 (2006)". Islamic Republic of Iran. Archived from the original (Excel) on 2011-11-11.
- ^ Tat people of Block-e-Zahra, Jalal Al-e-Ahmad.
- ^ The Tati dialects in the Sociolinguistic Context of Northwestern Iran and Transcaucasia, Stilo, D. 1981: In: Iranian Studies 14.3/4, 137-187.
- ^ A Grammar of Southern Tati Dialects, Ehsan Yar-Shater, 1969.
- ^ Tats of Iran and Caucasus, Ali Abdoli, 2010.