Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Sagittarius or sagittarius in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sagittarius (Latin plural and genitive Sagittarii) may refer to:
- Sagittarius (comics), member of Zodiac, an evil group in the Marvel Universe
- Sagittarius, a Fairy Tail character
- Sagittarius serpentarius or secretarybird, a large, mostly terrestrial bird of prey
- Sibynophis sagittarius, a species of snake found in South Asia
- Sagittal plane, imaginary plane dividing the human body into left and right halves
- Sagittaria, a genus of about 20 species of aquatic plants
- Sagittarians (disambiguation)
- Sagittarius Aiolos, a character in Saint Seiya
- Sagittaron, one of the Twelve Colonies in the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica TV series
- Sagittiferidae, family of acoelomorph worms
- Category:Sagittarius (constellation), objects visually within the constellation, e.g. stars named ~ Sagitarii
- All pages beginning with "Sagittarius"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sagittarius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.