From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Sagittarius or sagittarius in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sagittarius (Latin plural and genitive Sagittarii) may refer to:
- Sagittarius (constellation), corresponding to the astrological sign.[a]
- Sagitta, "the arrow", constellation
- See Category:Sagittarius (constellation) for objects visually within the constellation, e.g. stars named ~ Sagitarii
- Sagittarius Arm, arm of the Milky Way
- Sagittarius A, complex radio source at the centre of the Milky Way
- Sagittarius B2, giant molecular cloud near the centre of the Milky Way
- Sagittarius Star Cloud, in the constellation
- Sagittarius Dwarf Elliptical Galaxy, satellite galaxy of the Milky Way, 70,000 light-years away
- Sagittarius Dwarf Irregular Galaxy, 3.4 million light-years away
- Sagittarius (astrology), a Zodiac sign corresponding to the constellation.
- Sagittarius (comics), member of Zodiac, an evil group in the Marvel Universe
- Sagittarius Aiolos (射手座のアイオロス Sajitariasu no Aorosu) in the manga series Saint Seiya
- Sagittarius, (Japanese weekly manga Fairy Tail), one of the twelve Zodiac Celestial Spirits.
- Sagitara, one of the Twelve Colonies in the Battlestar Galactica (1978 TV series)
- Sagittaron, one of the Twelve Colonies in the Battlestar Galactica (re-imagining)
- USS Sagittarius constellation 456.87 (AKN-2), World War II US Navy cargo ship
- SuperStar Sagittarius, cruise ship
- Secretarybird (Sagittarius serpentarius), large, mostly terrestrial bird of prey
- Sibynophis sagittarius, species of snake found in South Asia
- Sagittarius (band), late-60s studio group devised by producer and songwriter Gary Usher
- Ensemble Sagittarius with Michel Laplénie as a conductor.
- Sagittarii, Ancient Roman archers
- Sagittario, a Beyblade (toy) top from the Metal Fusion Hybrid Wheel system of Beyblades.
- Sagittal plane, imaginary plane dividing the human body into left and right halves
- Sagittaria, genus of about 20 species of aquatic plants
- Sagittarians (disambiguation)
- Sagittiferidae, family of acoelomorph worms
- note that the astrological sign does not correspond closely to the time that the Sun is in the constellation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sagittarius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.