5 November 1976
|Other names||Sahil Style Khan, Style Boy, Indian Rambo|
|Occupation||Creative director, Director|
Sahil Khan is an Indian actor, who appears in Bollywood films. He made his debut in N. Chandra's comedy film, Style (2001), later went on to appear in its sequel, Xcuse Me (2003), and also in Aladin (2009). He married Negar Khan in 2004, however the next year in July they separated
Khan started his career with musical video of Stereo Nation "Nachange Saari Raat". Later, through the music video "Oh Laila" by Sanjay F. Gupta, he was spotted by director N. Chandra who cast him in his next feature film. He made his film debut as a lead along with Sharman Joshi in N. Chandra's 2001 comedy film Style, which was a hit. He followed it up with Shortcut, and later the sequel to Style, Xcuse Me (2003). 2005 saw his film with bold theme, Double Cross, opposite Negar Khan.
In 2009 Khan worked with industrialist Yash Birla and nutritionist Rehan Jalali to develop sports and nutrition supplements for the Indian market. In the same year he formed a film production company with Ayesha Shroff, wife of actor Jackie Shroff.
- "Taking a 'Shortcut' to fame". The Tribune. 18 January 2005.
- Biography Champak.com.
- Devesh Sharma (3 October 2003). "Interview - Sharman Joshi and Sahil Khan: Raring to go". Screen (magazine).
- Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM News Bureau (13 August 2005). "Double Cross - Ek Dhoka". Indian Express.
- Olivera, Roshni K (22 January 2008). "Sahil turns Tarzan!". The Times of India.
- Sahil, Tanushree with The Great Khali 25 July 2008.
- "Himesh irritates neighbours". The Times of India. 22 January 2010.
- "Sahil Khan to start an open-air sky lounge in the suburbs". MiD DAY. 2009-06-08.
- Lalwani, Vickey (18 August 2009). "Kat is Turquotte, not Kaif: Ayesha Shroff". The Times of India.