5 November 1976
|Other names||Sahil Style Khan, Style Boy, Indian Rambo|
|Occupation||creative director, Director|
Sahil Khan is an Indian actor, who appears in Bollywood films. He made his debut in N. Chandra's comedy film, Style (2001), later went on to appear in its sequel, Xcuse Me (2003), and also in Aladin (2009). He married Negar Khan in 2004, however the next year in July they separated.
Khan started his career with musical video of Stereo Nation "Nachange Saari Raat". Later, through the music video "Oh Laila" by Sanjay F. Gupta, he was spotted by director N. Chandra who cast him in his next feature film. He made his film debut as a lead along with Sharman Joshi in N. Chandra's 2001 comedy film Style, which was a hit. He followed it up with Shortcut, and later the sequel to Style, Xcuse Me (2003). 2005 saw his film with bold theme, Double Cross, opposite Negar Khan.
In 2009 Khan worked with industrialist Yash Birla and nutritionist Rehan Jalali to develop sports and nutrition supplements for the Indian market. In the same year he formed a film production company with Ayesha Shroff, wife of actor Jackie Shroff.
|2001||Style||Chantu/Reshma Chowdhury||Nominated, Zee Cine Award Best Male Debut|
|2005||Yehi Hai Zindagi||Udaybhan|
|2010||Ramaa: The Saviour||Ramaa|
- "Taking a ‘Shortcut’ to fame". The Tribune. January 18, 2005.
- Biography Champak.com.
- Devesh Sharma (October 3, 2003). "Interview - Sharman Joshi and Sahil Khan: Raring to go". Screen (magazine).
- Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM News Bureau (August 13, 2005). "Double Cross - Ek Dhoka". Indian Express.
- Olivera, Roshni K (Jan 22, 2008). "Sahil turns Tarzan!". The Times of India.
- Sahil, Tanushree with The Great Khali July 25, 2008.
- "Himesh irritates neighbours". The Times of India. Jan 22, 2010.
- "Sahil Khan to start an open-air sky lounge in the suburbs". MiD DAY. 2009-06-08.
- Lalwani, Vickey (Aug 18, 2009). "Kat is Turquotte, not Kaif: Ayesha Shroff". The Times of India.