|Height||6 ft (183 cm).|
Sahil comes from a Sindhi family and grew up in Australia. He did his masters in information technology, pursued management studies in Australia and worked graveyard shifts as a bouncer in the nightclubs there. He then moved to Mumbai and has been modelling full-time. His enviable physique and ability to carry off clothes got him noticed in the modeling circles.
Sahil is best known as a contestant on the first season of the reality television competition The Amazing Race Asia, from 2006–2007. He has also done many TV commercials including HCL Enterprise, Tata Indica, Lux and Cadbury's Eclairs, and walked for designers like Manish Malhotra, Vikram Phadnis, Narendra Kumar and JJ Valaya. He took acting and voice lessons from veterans like Anupam Kher before walking into films.
In 2011, he made his Bollywood debut playing a supporting role in Farhan Akhtar's sequel to 2011’s "Don 2". The film stars Shahrukh khan, Priyanka Chopra, Boman Irani and Lara Dutta. Sahil plays a young cop Arjun, who lends a helping hand to co-star Priyanka Chopra in her quest to chase the wily antagonist. The film released on 23 December 2011 and had rocked the box office by grossing ₹484 million (US$7.5 million) on the opening weekend.
|2011||Don 2: The King is Back||Arjun|
|2014||Shaadi Ke Side Effects|
- "Sahil Shroff". Rediff.
- Tavishi Paitandy Rastogi. "The multi-talented Sahil Shroff". Hindustan Times. Retrieved 28 May 2011.
- Garima Sharma (27 December 2011). "Delhi is fattening, says Sahil Shroff". The Times of India. Retrieved 27 December 2011.
- "Male models have short life: Model Sahil Shroff". Yahoo. Retrieved 23 November 2011.
- "Sahil Shroff: The new face in Don 2". Star Plus. Retrieved 5 December 2011.
- "Model Sahil Shroff". Deccan Herald. Retrieved 23 November 2011.
- Prashant Singh. "Priyanka Chopra helps Sahil Shroff". Hindustan Times. Retrieved 23 December 2011.
- "Shahrukh's Don 2 collects Rs 48.39 crs at Box Office in first weekend". Oneindia.in. Retrieved 26 December 2011.