|Look up sahrawi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sahrawi or Sahraoui, is an Arabic term meaning from the Sahara, or more specifically the Western Sahara (also meaning from the desert generally), may refer to:
- Sahrawi people, a Hassaniya-speaking ethnic group in Africa
- Sahrawi citizens
- holders of Sahrawi passports
- residents of Western Sahara or the Sahrawi refugee camps
- persons from the Sahara desert
- Cheb Sahraoui, Algerian raï artist
- Djamila Sahraoui, Algerian filmmaker
- Abdelbaki Sahraoui, Algerian Islamist
- Nabil Sahraoui, Algerian Islamist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sahrawi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.