Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sahrawi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sahrawi or Sahraoui, is an Arabic term meaning from the Sahara, or more specifically the Western Sahara (also meaning from the desert generally), may refer to:
- Sahrawi people, a Hassaniya-speaking ethnic group in Africa
- Sahrawi nationality law
- holders of Sahrawi passports
- residents of Western Sahara or the Sahrawi refugee camps
- persons from the Sahara desert
- Cheb Sahraoui, Algerian raï artist
- Djamila Sahraoui, Algerian filmmaker
- Abdelbaki Sahraoui, Algerian Islamist
- Nabil Sahraoui, Algerian Islamist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sahrawi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.