||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (March 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Location||15466 S Rancho Sahuarita Blvd, Sahuarita Lake Park, Pima County, Arizona,
|Basin countries||United States|
|Surface area||10 acres (4.0 ha)|
|Average depth||7 ft (2.1 m)|
|Max. depth||12 ft (3.7 m)|
|Surface elevation||2,715 ft (828 m)|
- Park Hours
- Sunrise to sunset
- Swimming, wading, glass containers, littering, cleaning of fish on premises and alcoholic beverages are prohibited. Boating permitted only between sunrise and sunset. Gas motors prohibited. Must have proper flotation devices on board. Animals must be restrained by a leash at all times. Other rules posted.
- Department, Arizona Game and Fish. "Arizona Game & Fish Department - Tucson". www.azgfd.com. Retrieved 2016-06-22.
- Arizona Fishing Locations Map
- Arizona Boating Locations Facilities Map
- Video of Sahuarita Lake, Arizona
- Arizona Game & Fish Department https://www.azgfd.com/fishing/community/tucson/sahuarita/
- Information and Education Division (2007), Arizona Fishin' Holes, Phoenix, AZ: Arizona Game and Fish Department