Sri Sai Janmasthan Temple, Pathri
|Sri Sai Janmasthan Temple, Pathri|
|Sanctum||Sai baba of Shirdi|
In 1970s, a field research established that Sai Baba was born in Pathri village. Sri Sai Smarak Samiti (Sai Memorial committee) was then formed in Pathri. A committee purchased land for temple on site of Sai Baba's house and construction of the temple was started in 1994. In 1999 the temple was inaugurated to the public.*
- "Sri Shirdi Sai Baba Birthplace - Sai Janmasthan". Saijanmasthanpathri.com. Retrieved 11 August 2017.
- "Sai Baba was not a Muslim but a Brahmin, penalise those who insult him: Temple trust to HC". The Indian Express. 2014-09-15. Retrieved 2015-08-01.
- "Historical, Cultural & Historical Places". Parbhani.nic.in. Retrieved 2017-08-11.
- Sonavi Desai (2003). Spiritual Masters: Sai Baba. Indus Source. pp. 195–. ISBN 978-81-87967-64-4.
- Dr. S. P. Ruhela. Divine Grace Of Shri Shirdi Sai Baba. Diamond Pocket Books (P) Ltd. pp. 67–. ISBN 978-81-7182-047-4.
- Dr. S. P. Ruhela (1997). Shirdi Sai The Supreme. Diamond Pocket Books (P) Ltd. pp. 18–. ISBN 978-81-7182-040-5.
- V. B. Kher (1 January 1991). Sai Baba of Shirdi (English). Jaico Publishing House. pp. 314–. ISBN 978-81-7224-030-1.
- Bisht, Manisha Rautela. "Shri Sai Janamsthan Mandir-Pathri". Shirdisaibabatemples.org. Retrieved 11 August 2017.
|This article related to Dharmic religions is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|