Saint-Brieuc – Armor Airport
|Saint-Brieuc - Armor Airport
Aéroport de Saint-Brieuc - Armor
|Operator||CCI Côtes d'Armor|
|Serves||Saint-Brieuc, Côtes-d'Armor, France|
|Elevation AMSL||452 ft / 138 m|
Source: French AIP
Saint-Brieuc – Armor Airport (French: Aéroport de Saint-Brieuc - Armor) (IATA: SBK, ICAO: LFRT) is an airport situated 7.5 km (4.7 mi) northwest of Saint-Brieuc, a commune of the Côtes-d'Armor department in the Brittany (Bretagne) region of northwestern France.
The airport is also a maintenance base for Atlantic Air Industries (AAI) which specialises in the overhaul and maintenance of regional and commuter airliners. The company occupies a large hangar on site.
Airlines and destinations
The airport is currently not served by any airlines. However, Isles of Scilly Skybus did operate a service to Cornwall Airport Newquay on a summer only basis throughout the late 2000s (decade) - this had been dropped by summer 2011.
- LFRT – SAINT BRIEUC ARMOR. AIP from French Service d'information aéronautique, effective 27 April 2017.
- Accident history for SBK at Aviation Safety Network
- (French) Aéroport de Saint Brieuc Armor
- (French) Aéroport de Saint-Brieuc - Armor (SBK / LFRT) at Union des Aéroports Français
- note 1 AAI website 
- Current weather for LFRT at NOAA/NWS
|This French airport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Brittany geographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|