Via Rail platform at Saint-Lambert station
|Location||329 av. Saint-Denis,
|Owned by||Via Rail|
|Platforms||1 side platform, 1 island platform|
|Bicycle facilities||23 spaces|
|Station code||Via Rail: SLAM
|Fare zone||3 (AMT)|
|Opened||May 29, 2000 (AMT)|
|Passengers (2012)||1,582 (Amtrak)
395,800 (AMT 2015)
Saint-Lambert station in Saint-Lambert, Quebec, Canada, serves AMT commuter rail, Via Rail and Amtrak intercity rail, and RTL buses. It is located at 329 Saint-Denis Ave. at the corner of Victoria Ave.
The station is served by two Via Rail lines: the Ocean and the Montreal–Gaspé train, and one Amtrak train, the Adirondack, which links to New York City. It is also used by the AMT for commuter rail service on the Mont-Saint-Hilaire Line. There are four local buses routes stopping at this station. The station was staffed by VIA Rail ticket agents until October 25, 2012. Since then, it has been unstaffed, but the station building is open before and after train arrival and departure times, to serve as a shelter for waiting passengers. It is not wheelchair-accessible. It is in AMT fare zone 3, and has 320 parking spaces.
|AMT Commuter train schedule|
|Toward Montreal||Toward Mont-Saint-Hilaire|
|Train Number||Time||Train Number||Time|
|Réseau de transport de Longueuil|
|No.||Route Name||Service Times||Schedule with Map|
|1||Grande-Allée and Pine – Terminus Longueuil||Regular||Schedule|
|6||Terminus Panama – Terminus Longueuil||Schedule|
|55||Bolton and Riverside – Terminus Centre-ville||Rush Hour Only||Schedule|
|106||Broadway and Milan – Terminus Longueuil||Schedule|
- Gare Saint-Lambert
- "Saint-Lambert, QC (SLQ)". GreatAmericanStations.com. 2013. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- Ridership from Rapport annuel 2015 [Annual Report 2015] (PDF). amt.qc.ca (Report) (in French). Montreal: Agence métropolitaine de transport [Metropolitan Transportation Agency]. ISBN 978-2-550-75552-4.
- Bowen, Douglas John (2012-05-11). "Customs relief in sight for Amtrak's Adirondack". RailwayAge.com. Retrieved 22 Jun 2012.
- Bowen, Douglas John (March 16, 2015). "Pact bodes well for restored Amtrak Montrealer". Railway Age.
- "Direction Gare Centrale". AMT — Schedules. Agence métropolitaine de transport. 2011-08-22. Retrieved 1 October 2011.
- "Direction Mont-Saint-Hilaire". AMT — Schedules. Agence métropolitaine de transport. 2011-08-22. Retrieved 1 October 2011.