|Headquarters||2, rue Christophe Plantin, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg|
|Erny Gillen, President
Paul Peckels, General director
|Products||Luxemburger Wort, Contacto, Telecran, Radiolatina, Libo, Editions Saint-Paul|
|Services||Newspapers, magazines, radio station, publishing, bookselling|
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||Saint-Paul Luxembourg S.A.
Reliure Saint-Paul S.à.r.l.
Groupe Saint-Paul Luxembourg is the editor of Luxembourg's largest newspaper, Luxemburger Wort, and its news website wort.lu. It is based at a large centralized complex in Gasperich, in the south of Luxembourg City.
Furthermore, the group has other activities and products including:
- Newspapers & Magazines (Luxemburger Wort, Télécran, AutoMoto, Contacto)
- Internet & Radio (wort.lu, mywort.lu, Radio Latina)
- Printing office & Publishing (Myprint, Editions Saint-Paul, Reliure Saint-Paul)
- Advertising and classifieds (régie.lu)
- Bookshops "Libo"
- Luxemburger Wort
- Point 24 (discontinued)
- Tendances Lifestyle (discontinued)
- La Voix du Luxembourg (discontinued)
- Imprimerie Saint-Paul
- Editions Saint-Paul
- Reliure Saint-Paul
- 2003 to 2006: Charles Ruppert
- 2006 to 31 June 2009: Léon Zeches
- 1 July 2009 to July 2013: Paul Lenert
- 1 September 2013: Paul Peckels
|This Luxembourg-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This European corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|