Aéroport de Saint-Pierre - Pierrefonds
|Elevation AMSL||18 m / 60 ft|
Pierrefonds Airport (French: Aéroport de Saint-Pierre - Pierrefonds) (IATA: ZSE, ICAO: FMEP) is an airport located 5.5 kilometres (3 NM) west-northwest of Saint-Pierre in Réunion. It is the smaller of the two airports located on the island, Roland Garros Airport being the other. The distance between the two airports is 49 km (30 mi) by air and 82 km (51 mi) by road.
Airlines and destinations
- FMEP – SAINT PIERRE PIERREFONDS. AIP from French Service d'information aéronautique, effective 22 June 2017.
- Airport information for FMEP from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- Airport information for ZSE at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- Aéroport de la Réunion Saint Pierre Pierrefonds (official site)
- Aéroport de Saint-Pierre - Pierrefonds (Union des Aéroports Français) (in French)
- Accident history for ZSE at Aviation Safety Network
|This article about an African airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Réunion location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|