Saint-Pol-sur-Mer is a former commune in the Nord department in northern France. Since 9 December 2010, it is part of the commune of Dunkirk. In 2006 it had 22,354 inhabitants. It is the second-largest suburb of the city of Dunkirk, and is almost encircled by it.
- Yannick Kamanan, footballer
- Kristina Mladenovic, tennis player
- Jérémy Patinier, journalist
- José-Karl Pierre-Fanfan, footballer
|The arms of Saint-Pol-sur-Mer are blazoned :|
Per saltire Or and vert, a saltire indented sable, between a lion sable, armed and langued gules, 2 lions crowned Or, and a lyre gules.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Saint-Pol-sur-Mer.|
- Official website (in French)
|This Nord geographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|